Cocoa Island is a paradise, a Garden of Eden, a Dream Island.
Once discovered by the German photographer Eric Klemm who was there to shoot a Playboy editorial, it is now part of the COMO Group.
Cocoa Island is an intimate private Maldives island resort with 33 overwater suites allowing you to slip right into the turquoise lagoon to explore an exceptional house reef. Encircled with powder white sand, the carefree, understated luxury experience includes holistic wellness treatments at COMO Shambhala Retreat, South Indian-influenced cuisine and worldclass diving.
What we liked most about COCOA ISLAND:
- It provides the ultimate escape, a harmonious sanctuary for mind and body.
- The villas – shaped like dhonis (traditional Maldivian fishing boats).
- The yoga classes.
- The delicious restaurant with the most amazing breakfast menu.
- The small size – in 10 minutes you can walk from one end to the other.
- The exclusiveness, privacy and peacful atmosphere.
- The very friendly staff – due to the small size they know you and your preferences short after arrival.
- The incredible beautiful sunset colors.
This is the perfect romantic hideaway for couples who want to spend a lot of intimate togetherness – it almost feels like it is your very own private island: www.comohotels.com
Good morning Cocoa Island.Traditional Indian breakfast for him. Probably the best bircher muesli ever eaten for her.Doing nothing except being – for hours… Lunch at the beach. Hello gorgeousness. Enjoying the room service. and another fantastic breakfast. Reading the story of visionary Eric Klemm. Hello luxury – be my lifelong friend. Watch out from the : NECTAR & PULSE hotel paparazzi. Nothing beats an outdoor shower. Last snorkeling session before departure. Last yoga lesson.
yours Tanja for NECTAR & PULSE