The next winter is coming for sure!
Last Thursday we ´ve been invited to the launch event of Porsche Design x Adidas Women´s Collection “MOUNTAINLOFT” at the University of Television and Film (HFF) in Munich. Welcomed by a well styled concrete mountain loft scenery, sparkling champagne and a delicious walking dinner this evening could only turn out fantastic.
The collaboration between Porsche Design and Adidas was founded in 2006. Ever since the iconic brand got their feet into a whole new segment of engineered luxury sportswear. With the new womenswear collection they now completed their range for women in the fashion and lifestyle categories. The collection is ” A symbiosis of functionality and elegance” as Dirk Schöneberger, Creative Director Adidas Sport Style Division described the upcoming Winter Collection.
White, yellow, black and chocolate brown are the colors to wear on the slope as well as off-piste and on the golf course.
Cocoa Island is a paradise, a Garden of Eden, a Dream Island.
Once discovered by the German photographer Eric Klemm who was there to shoot a Playboy editorial, it is now part of the COMO Group.
Cocoa Island is an intimate private Maldives island resort with 33 overwater suites allowing you to slip right into the turquoise lagoon to explore an exceptional house reef. Encircled with powder white sand, the carefree, understated luxury experience includes holistic wellness treatments at COMO Shambhala Retreat, South Indian-influenced cuisine and worldclass diving.
What we liked most about COCOA ISLAND:
- It provides the ultimate escape, a harmonious sanctuary for mind and body.
- The villas – shaped like dhonis (traditional Maldivian fishing boats).
- The yoga classes.
- The delicious restaurant with the most amazing breakfast menu.
- The small size – in 10 minutes you can walk from one end to the other.
- The exclusiveness, privacy and peacful atmosphere.
- The very friendly staff – due to the small size they know you and your preferences short after arrival.
- The incredible beautiful sunset colors.
This is the perfect romantic hideaway for couples who want to spend a lot of intimate togetherness – it almost feels like it is your very own private island: www.comohotels.com
Good morning Cocoa Island.Traditional Indian breakfast for him. Probably the best bircher muesli ever eaten for her.Doing nothing except being – for hours… Lunch at the beach. Hello gorgeousness. Enjoying the room service. and another fantastic breakfast. Reading the story of visionary Eric Klemm. Hello luxury – be my lifelong friend. Watch out from the : NECTAR & PULSE hotel paparazzi. Nothing beats an outdoor shower. Last snorkeling session before departure. Last yoga lesson.
yours Tanja for NECTAR & PULSE
Keep on traveling and discovering the world!
The next beautiful island on our list was Velassaru. We stayed in a luxurious watervilla (112 sqm) with our own private terrace and direct access to the swimmingpool-like ocean lagoon. It had a king-sized bed draped in sheer linen and silk, a freestanding bathtub and an espresso machine for the caffeine kick in between the snorkeling sessions.
Velassaru Maldives is a distinct Maldives Island hotel inspired by local architecture. Minimal chic revealed in teak, stone, thatch. Simple colour tones with a dash of bright green, vivid turquoise, refreshing yellow.
What we liked most about Velassaru:
- The modern design and architecture.
- The sunset cruise – watching dolphins jumping around our boat.
- The romantic candle-light dinner on the beach.
- The 5 different delicious restaurants.
- The small size of the ressort and feel of luxury and privacy.
- Lying in bed and watching the fish catch each other.
- Seeing the turquoise water – even from the toilet.
In case you wanna spend some quality time with your beloved one(s) – this is the place you will definitely find it: www.velassaru.com
Enjoy two more Maldives parts every second Friday. More to come: Cocoa Island and the last about Malé (Maldives’ capital).
yours Tanja for NECTAR & PULSE